Saturday, October 10, 2009

Changes

Changes have been made! Yes, I made some changes to my blog. It has been stirring in my heart for a time to go somewhat in a different direction. My heart and passion is to share the heart and passion of Christ and I want to make that available to many others, not just those who are moms.

Of course, you can expect that many of my blogs will still contain bits of my life as a mom but I want the freedom to also share beyond that. I am so thankful for those who have been encouraging and supporting me in this. It means so much to me.

So I have changed the look of my blog page and added some elements that help you to understand what this blog is really all about. I agonized over a title for the blog but could not come up with anything, so I decided that a title wasn't really necessary. However, it did require changing my web address so you will no longer be able to find this blog at my old web address. The new address is: http://stephaniesromero.blogspot.com/. I invite you to subscribe to my blog or you can visit the blog page itself.

The heart of my blog is the new headline that runs across my blog page: PRAYER IS THE MEANS OF SENDING A MESSAGE BUT FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THE MESSAGE. This came to me one day when I was journaling in my "Streams in the Desert" Journal. That day's message was about Luke 22:32 I have prayed that your own faith may not fail. I read the small devotional and began to write and that is what came out. I realized that when we pray, we are sending a message to God. But it's really just an empty message unless it is also accompanied with faith. Faith is the substance of that message. In fact, when I looked up the word substance online, I read something powerful. In the definition it read: ultimate reality that underlies all outward manifestations and change. Faith is the ultimate reality underlying all outward manifestations of not only prayer but the way we choose to live each day.

With that, I look forward to continuing this blog and hope that you will enjoy the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment